To our Customers here in the UK:
We at In-Range Archery Ltd greatly appreciate your custom and wish to do everything we can in order to build and maintain a level of service you are satisfied with. Sometimes however you may change your mind, the items may not be quite what you expected or hoped and on rare occasions a product may be faulty, either way, if you are not happy with your purchase you have the right to return it to us, unused, within 28 days of receipt of purchase.
- First thing to do is to contact us on 01732 886739 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the reason as to why you wish/need to return the item. When doing so, please be sure to have the original receipt/invoice number to hand we can then advise you on the best way to return the item(s)
- All authorized returns will be confirmed via email, please do NOT return any items unless you have received the confirmation email.
- We do our best to ensure all items posted by us are packaged in a way to ensure their safe and intact arrival, we ask that you too employ that same approach when returning items to us.
- Anything being returned to us should always be sent via a trackable postage system (e.g. royal mail recorded delivery/tracked courier). For large items it is possible that we can arrange courier collection.
- We do NOT charge a handling/restocking fee for unwanted items.
- Once the items have arrived they will be inspected and any agreed refund will be processed within a few days of receipt.
As always, there as exceptions, arrows made specifically to your requirements, bowstrings made to order, products that have been sourced and specially ordered in to your request may not always be eligible for refund/return. Please contact us as mentioned above.